Saturday, May 18, 2013

Freed Painting I

I've started to paint about 30 paintings in one, which is an idea of the artist and teacher Georg Kleber:
They will be painted in about 3 steps, each step with a different material, motive and technique. I'll draw and paint on different groundings (e.g. canvas, watercolor paper, newspaper, construction paper, each DIN A5).
I started with using a ballpoint pen and fast sketching elephants.

Freed Painting I by StefanieSophie
 
 
 
I don't know why, but I love elephants. For me they are symbols of protection and maybe heroism. For them I sometimes go to the zoo, for it is hard to find any elsewhere nearby. Maybe one day I'll travel to Africa, because I've heard some elephants are living there. Or I'll travel to India and may ride on an elephant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment